Virginia Tech vs Virginia Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14 Game
Virginia Tech vs Virginia Commonwealth Clash Game Info
The 101st Commonwealth Clash Game
Virginia Tech Hokies (8-3, 5-2 ACC) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (8-3, 5-2 ACC)
Date: Friday, Nov. 29, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Scott Stadium – Charlottesville, VA
Virginia Tech vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (-125) | UVA: (+105)
Spread: VT: -2 (-110) | UVA: +2 (-110)
Total: 49 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VT: 72% | UVA: 28%
Commonwealth Clash All-Time Series Record
- Virginia Tech leads the all-time Commonwealth Clash series record with Virginia, 58-37-5 (W-L-D).
- Virginia has not won the Commonwealth Cup since 2003.
- Virginia Tech is 23-19-3 in the 45 all-time Commonwealth Clash matchups with Virginia on the road in Charlottesville.
- Virginia Tech is 24-7-1 in the 32 all-time Commonwealth Clash matchups with Virginia at home in Blacksburg.
- Saturday's meeting between Virginia Tech and Virginia will mark the 101st Commonwealth Clash rivalry game.
- Of the 23 Commonwealth Clash matchups played outside of Blacksburg and Charlottesville, 16 of them have been played in Roanoke, four were played in Richmond and three of them have been played in Norfolk.
- The first Commonwealth Clash game was played in Charlottesville on Oct. 5, 1895.
Scott Stadium Capacity
- Scott Stadium's seating capacity houses 61,500 seats.
Virginia Tech vs Virginia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech defeated Virginia, 34-31, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 23, 2018.
- Virginia Tech is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Virginia.
- Virginia Tech is 15-0 in the last 15 head-to-head matchups with Virginia.
- Virginia Tech is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Virginia on the road in Charlottesville.
- When the 2019 Commonwealth Clash spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook earlier this week, Virginia Tech opened as a 2.5-point favorite.
- Virginia Tech defeated Pittsburgh, 28-0, at home in Week 13.
- Virginia defeated Liberty, 55-27, at home in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.