Jonathan Martinez vs Marcelo Rojo Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 36 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Martinez vs Rojo Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 36 — Preliminary Bantamweight Bout
Jonathan "Dragon" Martinez (13-4-0, 7 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Marcelo "Pitbull" Rojo (16-7-0, 8 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 1:00 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Martinez vs Rojo Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 36 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jonathan Martinez: (-158)
- Marcelo Rojo: (+128)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Martinez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Martinez by Points: (N/A)
- Martinez by Submission: (N/A)
- Rojo by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rojo by Points: (N/A)
- Rojo by Submission: (N/A)
Martinez vs Rojo Prediction
UFC Vegas 36 Martinez-Rojo prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jonathan Martinez (82%)
Method of Victory: Points/Decision (70%)
Martinez vs Rojo Betting Trends & Stats
- Jonathan Martinez lost to Davey Grant, by KO, in his most recent fight on Mar. 13, 2021.
- Marcelo Rojo lost to Charles Jourdain, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Mar. 13, 2021.
- Martinez averages 4.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Rojo averages 5.10 significant strikes landed per minute with a 36% accuracy rate.
- Martinez averages 3.81 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Rojo averages 7.30 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Martinez has a 63% takedown accuracy rate.
- Rojo has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!