Heat vs Celtics Game 5 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Finals - Game 5 (MIA Leads 3-1)
No. 5 Miami Heat (44-29, 15-22 Away) vs. No. 3 Boston Celtics (48-24, 26-10 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 25, 2020
Time: 8:30pm EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Heat vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+136) | BOS: (-162)
Spread: MIA: +3.5 (-115) | BOS: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 213 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (45%) | BOS: (55%)
Series Price: MIA: (-590) | BOS: (+410)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+350) | BOS: (+1500)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Heat vs Celtics Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Miami Heat +3
Over/Under: Over 213.5
Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Boston in Game 4, 112-109.
- Miami is 11-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last six games.
- Boston is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Boston's last 17 games.
Heat vs Celtics Stats
- Miami is averaging 112.0 points per game (PPG )this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.6 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
- Boston is averaging 112.7 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.6 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!