Guido Cannetti vs Kris Moutinho Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 50 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Cannetti vs Moutinho Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 50 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Guido "Ninja" Cannetti (8-6-0, 3 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Kris Moutinho (9-5-0, 3 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Cannetti vs Moutinho Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 50 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Guido Cannetti: (+118)
- Kris Moutinho: (-144)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Cannetti by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Cannetti by Points: (N/A)
- Cannetti by Submission: (N/A)
- Moutinho by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Moutinho by Points: (N/A)
- Moutinho by Submission: (N/A)
Cannetti vs Moutinho Prediction
UFC Vegas 50 Cannetti-Moutinho prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kris Moutinho (76%)
Method of Victory: Decision (74%)
Cannetti vs Moutinho Betting Trends & Stats
- Guido Cannetti lost to Mana Martinez, by decision, in his last fight on Aug. 28, 2021.
- Kris Moutinho lost to Sean O'Malley, by TKO, in his last fight on July 10, 2021.
- Cannetti averages 3.20 strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Moutinho averages 4.81 significant strikes landed per minute with a 32% accuracy rate.
- Cannetti averages 2.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Moutinho averages 15.81 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 28% defense rate.
- Cannetti averages 2.04 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Moutinho has an average fight time of 14:33.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.