Clippers vs 76ers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Clippers vs 76ers Game Info
Los Angeles Clippers (37-16, 15-11 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (33-21, 24-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Clippers vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-120) | PHI: (+102)
Spread: LAC: -1 (-110) | PHI: +1 (-110)
Total: 224.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: 67% | PHI: 33%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAC: (+300) | PHI: (+1700)
Clippers vs 76ers Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 5-2 straight up in their last seven road games.
- The Clippers are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last five road games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last five games against the Clippers.
- Philadelphia is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
Clippers vs 76ers Stats
- The Clippers are averaging 115.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.7 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is averaging 108.6 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 106.3 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- The Clippers defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers, 133-92, on the road in their most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
- Philadelphia defeated the Chicago Bulls, 118-111, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
Clippers vs 76ers Prop Bet
All Clippers-76ers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Clippers) Total Points: Under 112.5 (-110) – The Clippers have been one of the better scoring teams in the league this year, but running up the score against the 76ers at the Wells Fargo Center should be a tough task Tuesday night. Philadelphia has allowed an NBA-best 101.8 points per game (PPG) when playing at home this year. And the Sixers' lights-out defense has actually improved since early January, having allowing just 100.9 PPG in their last seven home games, which include three victories over teams averaging at least 112.0 PPG this year (Los Angeles Lakers, Boston Celtics and Memphis Grizzlies).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.