Perez vs Martinez Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 49 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Alejandro "Turbo" Perez (22-8-1, 9 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Jonathan "Dragon" Martinez (14-4-0, 7 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Perez vs Martinez Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 49 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alejandro Perez: (+184)
- Jonathan Martinez: (-230)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Perez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Perez by Points: (N/A)
- Perez by Submission: (N/A)
- Martinez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Martinez by Points: (N/A)
- Martinez by Submission: (N/A)
Perez vs Martinez Prediction
UFC Vegas 49 Perez-Martinez prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jonathan Martinez (79%)
Method of Victory: Decision (74%)
Perez vs Martinez Betting Trends & Stats
- Alejandro Perez defeated Johnny Eduardo, by submission, in his last fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- Jonathan Martinez defeated Zviad Lazishvili, by decision, in his last fight on March 13, 2021.
- Perez averages 3.45 strikes landed per minute with a 36% accuracy rate.
- Martinez averages 4.53 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Perez averages 2.97 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Martinez averages 3.86 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Perez has a 71% takedown defese rate.
- Martinez averages 0.42 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.