Yankees vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 22
By Duel Staff
The New York Yankees will face the Chicago White Sox in MLB action on Sunday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs White Sox Game Info
- New York Yankees (29-10) vs. Chicago White Sox (19-20)
- Date: Sunday, May 22, 2022
- Time: 3:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
- Coverage: Prime Video
Yankees vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-184) | CHW: (+154)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+105) | CHW: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Yankees vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Jameson Taillon (4-1), and Johnny Cueto answering the bell for the Chicago White Sox.
Yankees vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (57.9%)
Yankees vs White Sox Moneyline
The Yankees vs White Sox moneyline has New York as a -184 favorite, while Chicago is a +154 underdog on the road.
Yankees vs White Sox Spread
The Yankees are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the White Sox. The Yankees are +105 to cover the spread, while the White Sox are -126.
Yankees vs White Sox Over/Under
The over/under for Yankees-White Sox on May 22 is 9. The over is -122, and the under is +100.
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been victorious in 24, or 70.6%, of the 34 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has been victorious 16 times in 20 chances when named as a favorite of at least -178 or shorter on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 16 of their 36 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The White Sox are 3-7 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 30% of those games).
- Chicago has played as a moneyline underdog of +150 or longer in only two games this season, which they lost both.
- In the 35 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-20-3).