Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs White Sox Game Info
New York Yankees (41-25, 19-12 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (32-34, 18-15 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-180) | CHW: (+156)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-120) | CHW: +1.5 (+102)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 69% | CHW: 31%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: J.A. Happ (6-3, 4.48 ERA) | CHW: Ivan Nova (3-5, 6.28 ERA)
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Yankees' last five games.
- The Yankees are 3-6 straight up in their last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the White Sox's last six games against the Yankees.
- The White Sox are 7-2 straight up in their last nine home games.
Yankees vs White Sox Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.38 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.24 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- J.A. Happ has posted a 4-3 record with a 4.79 ERA in seven career starts against the White Sox.
- Ivan Nova has posted a 1-1 record with a 1.38 ERA in two career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Yankees-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Total Runs: Over 5.5 (-102) – The Yankees have the opportunity to put some crooked numbers on the scoreboard here thanks to the White Sox's disadvantage on the mound. As noted above, Nova has an ERA well over six as well as a 1.62 WHIP and a .333 opponents' batting average this season. Additionally, he's pitched worse at home this year, with a 9.39 ERA and a 1.91 WHIP at Guaranteed Rate Field. The Yankees' offense also comes into the day ranked third in the MLB in runs per game (5.38) and tied for fourth in home runs per game (1.61).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.