Yankees vs Red Sox Game Info
New York Yankees (66-36, 28-19 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (57-47, 25-25 Home)
Date: Friday, July 26, 2019
Start Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-124) | BOS: (+106)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+118) | BOS: +1.5 (-138)
Total: 11 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 47% | BOS: 53%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: James Paxton (5-5, 4.20 ERA) | BOS: Andrew Cashner (9-5, 4.19 ERA)
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of the Yankees' last six games.
- The Yankees are 7-3 straight up in their last 10 games.
- Boston is 11-4 straight up in its last 15 games against AL opponents.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Boston's last eight home games against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Red Sox Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.79 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 5.78 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- James Paxton is 3-0 with a 1.89 ERA in five career starts against Boston.
- Andrew Cashner is 2-5 with a 3.96 ERA in 10 career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Yankees-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- James Paxton - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-138) – Paxton has been fantastic in the strikeout department this season, recording 108 Ks in 85 2/3 innings pitched. Focusing on his most recent performances, he has fanned at least six batters in each of his last three starts and five of his last seven appearances, which also include an 11-strikeout performance against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.