Yankees vs Orioles Game Info
New York Yankees (3-1, 3-1 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (2-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
How to Watch: YES, MLB.TV
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: NYY: (-230) | BAL: (+198)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-162) | BAL: +1.5 (+136)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (93%) | BAL: (7%)
Probable Pitcher: NYY: J.A. Happ (12-8, 4.91 ERA) | BAL: John Means (12-11, 3.81 ERA)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+400) | BAL: (+30000)
Yankees vs Orioles Probable Pitchers
Yankees: J.A. Happ (12-8, 4.91 ERA)
Orioles: John Means (12-11, 3.81 ERA)
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Yankees have covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 10 in MLB).
- Baltimore has covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 10 in MLB).
- The Yankees have hit the over in 50.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 10 in MLB).
- Baltimore has hit the over in 66.7 percent of its games this season (T-No. 2 in MLB).
Yankees vs Orioles Stats
- The Yankees have averaged 4.50 runs per game this season (T-No. 15 in MLB).
- The Yankees have surrendered 3.75 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Baltimore has averaged 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Baltimore has surrendered 7.00 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.