Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs Giants Game Info
New York Yankees (14-11, 6-4 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (11-14, 5-5 Home)
Date: Friday, April 26, 2019
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Yankees vs Giants Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-128) | SF: (+110)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (+150) | SF: -1.5 (-178)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 60% | SF: 40%
Starting Pitcher: NYY: James Paxton (2-2, 3.10 ERA) | SF: Madison Bumgarner (1-3, 3.66 ERA)
Yankees vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in five of the New York Yankees' last five games against San Francisco.
- The Yankees are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of San Francisco's last five games against the Yankees.
- The total has gone under in five of San Francisco's last six games.
Yankees vs Giants Prop Bet
All Yankees-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 (-145) – Despite having already played 25 games this season, the Giants have not scored a single first-inning run in 2019. They've also proven rather stingy on the pitching side of their first frames as well, allowing opponents to score one or more first-inning runs in just seven of their 25 games this season. While the Yankees have been a solid first-inning offense this season, New York has scored in only one of its last three first frames.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.