Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 11
By Duel Staff
The MLB schedule on Monday includes the New York Yankees taking on the Toronto Blue Jays.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Game Info
- New York Yankees (2-1) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (2-1)
- Date: Monday, April 11, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-112) | TOR: (-104)
- Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-194) | TOR: -1.5 (+160)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (50.4%)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Moneyline
- New York is a -112 favorite on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -104 underdog on the road.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Spread
- The Blue Jays are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Yankees. The Blue Jays are +160 to cover, while the Yankees are -194 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Yankees-Blue Jays on April 11, with the over at -122 and the under at +100.