Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs Angels Game Info
New York Yankees (13-10, 5-3 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (9-15, 7-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
Yankees vs Angels Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-104) | LAA: (-110)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-205) | LAA: -1.5 (+174)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 71% | LAA: 29%
Starting Pitcher: NYY: CC Sabathia (1-0, 0.00 ERA) | LAA: Felix Pena (0-1, 4.15 ERA)
Yankees vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats
- The New York Yankees are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
- The Yankees are 7-1 straight in their last eight games against the Los Angeles Angels.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Yankees' last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Angels' last six games against the Yankees.
- The Angels are 1-5 straight up in their last six home games.
Yankees vs Angels Prop Bet
All Yankees-Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Trout to Hit a Home Run (+220) – Mike Trout has fared well in his career against Yankees' starter CC Sabathia, who is making just his third start of the 2019 season. In 16 career at-bats against Sabathia, Trout has hit two home runs with a .313 batting average and .813 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.