Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Yankees and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Yankees vs Rays Game Info
- New York Yankees (50-17) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (36-31)
- Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Yankees vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-176) | TB: (+148)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-102) | TB: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Nestor Cortes (6-2) for the New York Yankees, and Jalen Beeks (1-1) for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Yankees vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (54.8%)
Yankees vs Rays Moneyline
Tampa Bay is the underdog, +148 on the moneyline, while New York is a -176 favorite despite being on the road.
Yankees vs Rays Spread
The Yankees are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Rays. The Yankees are -102 to cover, and the Rays are -118.
Yankees vs Rays Over/Under
A combined run total of 7 has been set for Yankees-Rays on June 21, with the over at -118 and the under at -104.
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 43, or 72.9%, of the 59 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 26 times in 34 chances when named as a favorite of at least -176 or shorter on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 28 of their 64 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rays are 6-13 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 31.6% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has played as a moneyline underdog of +148 or longer in just two games this season, which they lost both.
- In the 67 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-35-3).