Wyoming vs Northern Illinois Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Wyoming Cowboys (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Northern Illinois Huskies (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Huskie Stadium – DeKalb, IL
Wyoming vs Northern Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WYOM: (-290) | NIU: (+225)
Spread: WYOM: -6.5 (-118) | NIU: +6.5 (-104)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WYOM: (N/A) | NIU: (N/A)
Wyoming vs Northern Illinois Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Wyoming: (59.6%) | Northern Illinois: (40.4%)
Wyoming vs Northern Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wyoming defeated Northern Illinois, 40-34 (OT), in their only all-time head-to-head matchup on Sept. 3, 2016.
- Wyoming is 1-7 straight up in its last eight away games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Wyoming's last 14 games.
- Northern Illinois is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Northern Illinois' last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.