Wyoming vs Boise State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11
Wyoming vs Boise State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
Wyoming Cowboys (6-2, 3-1 MWC) vs. No. 21 Boise State Broncos (7-1, 4-0 MWC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Albertsons Stadium – Boise, ID
Wyoming vs Boise State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and spread are available via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WYO: (+420) | BSU: (-580)
Spread: WYO: +14 (-110) | BSU: -14 (-110)
Total: 48 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WYO: 33% | BSU: 67%
Wyoming vs Boise State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated Wyoming, 34-14, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Boise State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Wyoming.
- Boise State is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Wyoming.
- Wyoming defeated Nevada, 31-3, at home in Week 9.
- Boise State defeated San Jose State, 52-42, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.