Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Wisconsin Badgers and No. 25 Purdue Boilermakers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wisconsin vs Purdue Point Spread
The Badgers are 3.5-point road favorites against the Boilermakers. Wisconsin is +100 to cover the spread, while Purdue is -122 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Wisconsin vs Purdue Over/Under
The over/under for the Wisconsin vs Purdue Week 8 college football matchup is set at 40.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Wisconsin vs Purdue Moneyline
The Badgers vs Boilermakers moneyline has Wisconsin as a -178 favorite, while Purdue is the +144 underdog at home.
Wisconsin vs Purdue Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 50-29-8 straight up in 87 all-time head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Wisconsin defeated Purdue, 45-24, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Wisconsin is 11-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games against Purdue.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Wisconsin's last 11 games.
- Purdue is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Purdue's last nine games against Wisconsin.
Wisconsin vs Purdue Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WISC: (-178) | PUR: (+144)
Spread: WISC: -3.5 (+100) | PUR: +3.5 (-122)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WISC: (N/A) | PUR: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.