Wisconsin vs Penn State Basketball Game Info
Wisconsin Badgers (9-6, 2-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 20 Penn State Nittany Lions (12-3, 2-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 4, 2020
Time: 2:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Jordan Center — University Park, PA
Wisconsin vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WISC: (+150) | PSU: (-180)
Spread: WISC: +3.5 (-110) | PSU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WISC: 15% | PSU: 85%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WISC: (+11000) | PSU: (+4600)
Wisconsin vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 62.6%
Wisconsin vs Penn State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Penn State, 61-57, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Mar. 2, 2019.
- Penn State is 0-12 in its last 12 head-to-head matchups with Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 38-10 in the 48 all-time head-to-head matchups with Penn State
- The total has hit the under in five of Penn State's last seven games.
- Wisconsin is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Penn State is 1-1-3 ATS in its last five games.
- Wisconsin lost to Illinois, 71-70, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 8.
- No. 20 Penn State lost to Rutgers, 71-62, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.