Wisconsin vs Northwestern Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Wisconsin vs Northwestern Basketball Game Info
No. 21 Wisconsin Badgers (15-8, 9-7 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (6-13, 3-12 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena – Evanston, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Wisconsin vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WISC: (-240) | NW: (+198)
Spread: WISC: -5.5 (-116) | NW: +5.5 (-106)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WISC: (36%) | NW: (64%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WISC: (+2500) | NW: (+15000)
Wisconsin vs Northwestern Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wisconsin vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Northwestern, 68-52, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 20, 2021.
- Wisconsin is 81-43 all-time in 124 head-to-head games against Northwestern.
- Wisconsin is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Northwestern.
- Wisconsin is 11-12 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Northwestern is 8-9-1 ATS this season.
- Wisconsin lost to then-No. 11 Iowa, 77-62, in its most recent game on Feb. 18, 2021.
- Northwestern lost to then-No. 5 Illinois, 73-66, in its most recent game on Feb. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!