White Sox vs Royals Game Info
Chicago White Sox (2-4, 1-2 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (3-4, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
White Sox vs Royals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (-164) | KC: (+142)
Spread: CWS: -1.5 (+130) | KC: +1.5 (-106)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CWS: (82%) | KC: (18%)
White Sox vs Royals Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Dallas Keuchel (1-0, 3.38 ERA)
Royals: Kris Bupic (First Start of 2020)
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The White Sox have covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 14 in MLB).
- The White Sox have hit the over in 50.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
- Kansas City has covered the spread (run line) in 71.4 percent of its games this season (T-No. 2 in MLB).
- Kansas City has hit the over in 60.0 percent of its games its season (T-No. 22 in MLB).
White Sox vs Royals Stats
- The White Sox average 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- The White Sox surrender 6.0 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Kansas City averages 4.43 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Kansas City surrenders 4.43 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.