Cover Photo: Getty Images
White Sox vs Cubs Game Info
Chicago White Sox (35-36, 15-19 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (39-33, 24-12 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
White Sox vs Cubs Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (+126) | CHC: (-144)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-180) | CHC: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 7 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CWS: 30% | CHC: 70%
Probable Pitcher: CWS: Lucas Giolito (10-1, 2.22 ERA) | CHC: Jon Lester (5-5, 4.08 ERA)
White Sox vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of the White Sox's last seven games.
- The White Sox are 6-3 straight up in their last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Cubs' last 12 games.
- The Cubs are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
White Sox vs Cubs Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.30 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.06 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Lucas Giolito has a 1-1 record with a 5.84 ERA in two career starts against the Cubs.
- Jon Lester has a 9-6 record with a 4.13 ERA in 17 career starts against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Cubs Prop Bet
All White Sox-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fourth Inning: Chicago White Sox (+174) – With Lucas Giolito on the mound, the Chicago White Sox have a good shot at jumping out to an early lead. Giolito has been a monster recently, surrendering one earned run over his last 21 innings pitched (three starts). On the other hand, Jon Lester has surrendered 10 earned runs in his last 11 innings pitched (two starts), which suggests the White Sox could lead after the fourth frame in this one.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.