White Sox vs Athletics Game Info
Chicago White Sox (42-44, 17-24 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (50-41, 26-20 Home)
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
White Sox vs Athletics Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+156) | OAK: (-180)
Spread: CHW: -1.5 (-120) | OAK: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 9.5 – Over (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 22% | OAK: 78%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Ivan Nova (4-7, 5.58 ERA) | OAK: Mike Fiers
(8-3, 3.87 ERA)
White Sox vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The White Sox are 6-3 straight up in their last nine games.
- The White Sox are 2-7 straight up in their last nine games against Oakland.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oakland's last five games.
- Oakland is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
White Sox vs Athletics Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.40 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 5.08 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Ivan Nova has a 3-0 record with a 3.52 ERA in five career appearances (four starts) against Oakland.
- Mike Fiers has a 2-0 record with a 2.21 ERA in six career starts against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Athletics Prop Bet
All White Sox-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Total Runs (Athletics): Over 5 (-108) – The A's came into the All-Star break red hot on offense, averaging 6.60 runs per game over their last seven contests. Additionally, Oakland gets a juicy matchup here, against Ivan Nova, who has an ERA over 5.50 and an even worse ERA (7.30) in seven starts at night this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.