WKU vs Western Michigan First Responder Bowl Game Info
2019 SERVPRO First Responder Bowl
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (8-4, 6-2 C-USA) vs. Western Michigan Broncos (7-5, 5-3 MAC)
Date: Monday, Dec. 30, 2019
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Gerald R. Ford Stadium – Dallas, TX
WKU vs Western Michigan Spread and Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WKU: (-170) | WMU: (+145)
Spread: WKU: -3.5 (-105) | WMU: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 56 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WKU: (58%) | WMU: (42%)
WKU vs Western Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Western Kentucky: 44.3%
Western Michigan: 55.7%
Gerald R. Ford Stadium Capacity
- Gerald R. Ford Stadium's seating capacity is 32,000
WKU & Western Michigan Strength of Schedule
- Western Kentucky went 1-1 against Power 5 conference teams, defeating Arkansas, 45-19, and losing to Louisville, 38-21.
- Western Michigan went 0-2 against Power 5 conference teams, losing to Michigan State, 51-17, and losing to Syracuse, 52-33.
WKU & Western Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Western Michigan defeated Western Kentucky, 38-0, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on November 1, 1947.
- Western Michigan is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Western Kentucky (1939-47).
- Western Michigan is 11-3-1 (W-L-D) all-time against Western Kentucky.
- This 2019 matchup marks each program's first appearance in the SERVPRO First Responder Bowl.
- Western Michigan is 1-8 in its nine all-time bowl appearances.
- Western Kentucky is 3-2 in its five all-time bowl appearances.
- When the 2019 First Responder Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Western Michigan opened as a 3.5-point favorite.
- When the 2019 First Responder Bowl total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 54.5 points.
- Western Michigan lost to Northern Illinois (NIU), 17-14 on the road in Week 14.
- Western Kentucky defeated Middle Tennessee State (MTSU), 31-26, at home in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.