WVU vs Army 2020 Liberty Bowl Game Info
Liberty Bowl 2020
West Virginia Mountaineers (5-4) vs. Army Black Knights (9-2)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium – Memphis, TN
WVU vs Army Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (-290) | ARMY: (+225)
Spread: WVU: -6.5 (-110) | ARMY: +6.5 (-110)
Total: (41.5) – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (63%) | ARMY: (37%)
WVU vs Army Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: West Virginia: (73.3%) | Army: (26.7%)
WVU vs Army Strength of Schedule
- West Virginia was 0-3 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- Army was 0-1 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
WVU vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Army, 7-3, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these schools on Oct. 28, 1961.
- Army is 2-1 in the three all-time, head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- West Virginia lost to then-No. 9 Iowa State, 42-6, in its most recent game on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Army defeated Air Force, 10-7, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!