Washington State vs BYU Basketball Game Info
2022 NIT Tournament — Quarterfinals
Washington State Cougars (21-14, 7-5 Away) vs. BYU Cougars (24-10, 14-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Marriott Center — Provo, UT
Washington State vs BYU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be update when available.
Moneyline: WSU: (N/A) | BYU: (N/A)
Spread: WSU: N/A (N/A) | BYU: N/A (N/A)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Odds to Win NIT Championship: WSU: (N/A) | BYU: (N/A)
Washington State vs BYU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: BYU Cougars win (56.8%)
Washington State vs BYU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington State is 4-4 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against BYU.
- BYU defeated Washington State, 76-68, in their last meeting on Nov. 22, 2005.
- Washington State is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- BYU is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games this season.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Washington State's last 17 games played against WCC opponents.
- The total has hit the over in five of BYU's last seven games played in March.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.