Washington vs Arizona Basketball Game Info
Pac-12 Tournament - 1st Round
Washington Huskies (15-16, 5-13 Pac-12) vs. Arizona Wildcats (20-11, 10-8 Pac-12)
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
Washington vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (+190) I ZONA: (-240)
Spread: WASH: +6 (-115) I ZONA: -6 (-105)
Total: 139 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WASH: N/A)I ZONA: N/A
Odds to Win Pac-12 Conference Championship: WASH: (+5000) | ZONA: (+450)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: WASH: (+15000) | ZONA: (+4500)
Washington vs Arizona Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington defeated Arizona, 69-63, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 7, 2020.
- Washington is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
- Arizona is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Washington.
- Washington is 3-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Arizona's last nine games.
- Washington defeated Arizona, 69-63, on the road in its most recent game played on Saturday, March 7.
- Arizona lost to Washington, 69-63, at home in its most recent game played on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.