The Golden State Warriors versus the Denver Nuggets is on the NBA schedule for Wednesday.
We've got you covered in terms of the vital information regarding this game, before you check out today's NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Warriors vs Nuggets Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (53-29) vs. Denver Nuggets (48-34)
- Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
Warriors vs Nuggets Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-400) | DEN: (+315)
- Spread: GS: -8.5 (-112) | DEN: +8.5 (-108)
- Total: 225.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (70.0%)
Warriors vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Golden State is 44-38-4 this year.
- The Warriors' ATS record as 8.5-point favorites or more is 12-10-2.
- Golden State has seen 38 of its 82 games hit the over.
- Against the spread, Denver is 37-47-2 this season.
- The Nuggets have won once ATS (1-1) as a 8.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- There have been 51 Denver games (out of 82) that went over the total this season.
Warriors vs Nuggets Point Spread
The Nuggets are at the Warriors, and underdogs by 8.5 points (-108 to cover). And Golden State, the favorite, is -112.
Warriors vs Nuggets Over/Under
A total of 225.5 points has been set for the Warriors-Nuggets matchup on April 27, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Warriors vs Nuggets Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Warriors vs. Nuggets reveal Golden State as the favorite (-400) and Denver as the underdog (+315) on the road.