Warriors vs Grizzlies Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Golden State Warriors (22-20, 9-13 Away) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (18-20, 9-13 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 20, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Forum — Memphis, TN
Warriors vs Grizzlies Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+184) | MEM: (-220)
Spread: GSW: +5.5 (-110) | MEM: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GSW: (71%) | MEM: (29%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GSW: (+16000) | MEM: (+24000)
Warriors vs Grizzlies Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Warriors vs Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 games against Memphis.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Golden State's last eight road games.
- Memphis is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Memphis' last 11 games.
- Golden State defeated Memphis, 116-103, in its most recent game on March 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.