Warriors vs Kings Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Golden State Warriors (49-29, 19-19 Away) vs. Sacramento Kings (29-49, 16-23 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 3, 2022
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, CA
Warriors vs Kings Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (-215) | SAC: (+180)
Spread: GSW: -5 (-110) | SAC: +5 (-110)
Total: 221.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GSW: (+950) | SAC: (+50000)
Warriors vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Golden State Warriors win (67.3%)
Warriors vs Kings Betting Trends
- Golden State is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Sacramento.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Golden State's last 13 games.
- Sacramento is 4-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Sacramento's last nine games against Golden State.
Warriors vs Kings Prop Bets
- Davion Mitchell — 19.5: Over (-118) | Under (-102)
- Harrison Barnes — 16.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Damian Jones — 12.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Damian Jones — 7.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Harrison Barnes — 5.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Davion Mitchell — 3.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Davion Mitchell — 7.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Harrison Barnes — 2.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
- Damian Jones — 1.5: Over (-168) | Under (+136)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.