Virginia vs UNC Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Virginia Cavaliers (5-3, 3-2 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (4-4, 3-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kenan Stadium – Chapel Hill, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Virginia vs UNC Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (-105) | UNC: (-115)
Spread: UVA: +1 (-110) | UNC: -1 (-110)
Total: 48 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UVA: 49% | UNC: 51%
Virginia vs UNC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated North Carolina, 31-21, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 27, 2018.
- North Carolina is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Virginia.
- North Carolina is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Virginia.
- Virginia lost to Louisville, 28-21, on the road in Week 9.
- North Carolina defeated Duke, 20-17, at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.