UVA vs Boston College Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Virginia Cavaliers (11-2, 3-0 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (8-6, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Silvio Conte Forum – Chestnut Hill, MA
Coverage: ACC Network
UVA vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (-440) | BC: (+330)
Spread: UVA: -8.5 (-110) | BC: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 113.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: 81% | BC: 19%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UVA: (+3500) | BC: (N/A)
UVA vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 25.3%
UVA vs Boston College Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Boston College, 83-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 9, 2019.
- Virginia is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Virginia is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Virginia is 2-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Boston College's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Virginia last 13 games.
- Virginia defeated Virginia Tech, 65-39, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- Boston College lost to then-No. 2 Duke, 88-49, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Dec. 31.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.