Virginia Tech vs Kentucky Belk Bowl Game Info
2019 Belk Bowl
Virginia Tech Hokies (8-4, 5-3 ACC) vs. Kentucky Wildcats (7-5, 3-5 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Virginia Tech vs Kentucky Spread and Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (-135) | KY: (+115)
Spread: VT: -2.5 (-110) | KY: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VT: (62%) | KY: (38%)
Virginia Tech vs Kentucky Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Virginia Tech: 42.0%
Bank of America Stadium Capacity
- Bank of America Stadium's seating capacity is 75,523.
Virginia Tech & Kentucky Strength of Schedule
- Virginia Tech went 0-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Kentucky went 0-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Virginia Tech vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Virginia Tech, 14-7, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Oct. 31, 1987
- Virginia Tech is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Kentucky, all of which occurred between 1978-87.
- Kentucky is 11-6-2 (W-L-D) in the 19 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 2-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups with SEC opponents.
- Kentucky is 2-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents.
- Virginia Tech defeated Arkansas, 35-24, in its lone appearance in the Belk Bowl in 2016.
- Kentucky has never appeared in the Belk Bowl prior to this 2019 matchup.
- When the 2019 Belk Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Virginia Tech opened as a 2.5-point favorite.
- When the 2019 Belk Bowl total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 46.5 points.
- Virginia Tech lost to No. 24 Virginia, 39-30, on the road in Week 14.
- Kentucky defeated Louisville, 45-13, at home in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.