Vanderbilt vs South Carolina Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Vanderbilt Commodores (2-4, 0-2 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (3-3, 0-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium – Columbia, SC
Vanderbilt vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+710) | SC: (-1250)
Spread: VAN: +18.5 (-112) | SC: -18.5 (-108)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAN: (N/A) | SC: (N/A)
Vanderbilt vs South Carolina Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Vanderbilt: (3.4%) | South Carolina: (96.6%)
Vanderbilt vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- South Carolina is 26-4 in 30 all-time head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- South Carolina defeated Vanderbilt, 41-7, in their last meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- Vanderbilt is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- South Carolina is 12-0 straight up in its last 12 games against Vanderbilt.
- The total has hit the under in six of Vanderbilt's last 10 games against South Carolina.
- The total has hit the under in six of South Carolina's last seven home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.