Vanderbilt vs Ole Miss Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6
Vanderbilt vs Ole Miss Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Vanderbilt Commodores (1-3, 0-2 SEC) vs. Ole Miss Rebels (2-3, 1-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium – Oxford, MS
Coverage: SEC Network
Vanderbilt vs Ole Miss Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+215) | MISS: (-270)
Spread: VAN: +7 (-110) | MISS: -7 (-110)
Total: 64 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: VAN: 42% | MISS: 58%
Vanderbilt vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt defeated Ole Miss, 36-29, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Ole Miss is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Vanderbilt is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Vanderbilt defeated NIU, 24-18, at home in Week 5.
- Ole Miss lost to then-No. 2 Alabama, 59-31, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.