UTSA vs San Diego State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Frisco Bowl
UTSA vs San Diego State Game Info
College Football Game — Tropical Smoothie Cafe Frisco Bowl
UTSA Roadrunners (12-1) vs. No. 24 San Diego State Aztecs (11-2)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 21, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Stadium – Frisco, TX
UTSA vs San Diego State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTSA: (+106) | SDSU: (-130)
Spread: UTSA: +2.5 (-110) | SDSU: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
UTSA vs San Diego State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UTSA Roadrunners win (50.3%)
UTSA vs San Diego State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between UTSA and San Diego State.
- UTSA is 11-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- San Diego State is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games.
- UTSA is 16-1 straight up in its last 17 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in six of San Diego State's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.