Utah State vs New Mexico State Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Utah State Aggies (6-2) vs. New Mexico State Aggies (1-7)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Aggie Memorial Stadium – Las Cruces, NM
Utah State vs New Mexico State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USU: (-900) | NMSU: (+570)
Spread: USU: -18.5 (-112) | NMSU: +18.5 (-108)
Total: 71.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Utah State vs New Mexico State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Utah State wins (92.2%)
Utah State vs New Mexico State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Utah State is 31-8 straight up in 39 all-time head-to-head matchups against New Mexico State.
- Utah State defeated New Mexico State, 60-13, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Utah State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Utah State's last five games.
- New Mexico State is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of New Mexico State's' last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.