Utah State vs Kent State Frisco Bowl Game Info
2019 Tropical Smoothie Cafe Frisco Bowl
Utah State Aggies (7-5, 6-2 MWC) vs. Kent State Golden Flashes (6-6, 5-3 MAC)
Date: Friday, Dec. 20, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Stadium – Frisco, TX
Utah State vs Kent State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USU: (-245) | KENT: (+195)
Spread: USU: -6.5 (-110) | KENT: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 68 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USU: (56%) | KENT: (44%)
Utah State vs Kent State Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Utah State: 64.6%
Kent State: 35.4%
Toyota Stadium Capacity
- Toyota Stadium's seating capacity is 20,500.
Utah State & Kent State Strength of Schedule
- Utah State went 0-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- Kent State went 0-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Utah State vs Kent State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Utah State defeated Kent State, 27-25, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Oct. 19, 1974.
- Utah State is 1-1 in the two all-time head-to-head matchups with Kent State.
- Utah State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with MAC opponents.
- Utah State's matchup with Kent State marks the Aggies' first Frisco Bowl appearance in program history.
- Kent State's matchup with Utah State marks the Golden Flashes' first Frisco Bowl appearance in program history.
- When the 2019 Frisco Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Utah State opened as a 7.5-point favorite.
- When the 2019 Frisco Bowl total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 65 points.
- Utah State defeated New Mexico, 38-25, on the road in Week 14.
- Kent State defeated Eastern Michigan, 34-26, on the road in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.