USC vs Utah Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 22 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The USC Trojans are among the college basketball teams busy on Saturday, up against the Utah Utes.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
USC vs Utah Point Spread
USC is a 5.5-point favorite against Utah. USC is -106 to cover the spread, and Utah is -114.
USC vs Utah Over/Under
The USC-Utah game on January 22 has been given an over/under of 137.5 points. The over is -120 and the under is -102.
USC vs Utah Moneyline
Utah is the underdog, +184 on the moneyline, while USC is a -225 favorite.
USC vs Utah Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: USC wins (72.8%)
USC vs Utah Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), USC is 8-9-0 this season.
- There have been seven USC games (out of 17) that hit the over this season.
- Utah is 13-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Utah has played 19 games this year, and nine of them have hit the over.
USC vs Utah Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: USC: (-225) | Utah: (+184)
- Spread: USC: -5.5 (-106) | Utah: +5.5 (-114)
- Total: 137.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!