UConn vs Fresno State Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
UConn Huskies (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Fresno State Bulldogs (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bulldog Stadium – Fresno, CA
UConn vs Fresno State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCONN: (+1600) | FRES: (-6000)
Spread: UCONN: +27.5 (-110) | FRES: -27.5 (-110)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCONN: (N/A) | FRES: (N/A)
UConn vs Fresno State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: UConn: (5.1%) | Fresno State: (94.9%)
UConn vs Fresno State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between the UConn Huskies and Fresno State Bulldogs.
- UConn is 1-12 straight up in its last 13 away games.
- UConn is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven Week 1 games.
- Fresno State is 14-5 straight up in its last 19 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Fresno State's last eight games as a favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.