Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UConn Huskies and UMass Minutemen.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UConn vs UMass Point Spread
The Huskies are 3.5-point road favorites against the Minutemen. UConn is +102 to cover the spread, while UMass is -124 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
UConn vs UMass Over/Under
The over/under for the UConn vs UMass Week 6 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
UConn vs UMass Moneyline
The Huskies vs Minutemen moneyline has UConn as a -163 favorite, while UMass is the +134 underdog at home.
UConn vs UMass Betting Trends
- UMass is 37-35-2 straight up in 74 all-time head-to-head matchups against UConn.
- UConn defeated UMass, 56-35, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 26, 2019.
- UConn is 1-15 straight up in its last 16 away games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of UConn's last 18 games played in October.
- UMass is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of UMass' last 20 games as an underdog.
UConn vs UMass Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCONN: (-164) | UMASS: (+134)
Spread: UCONN: -3.5 (+102) | UMASS: +3.5 (-124)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCONN: (N/A) | UMASS: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.