UC Riverside vs USC Basketball Game Info
UC Riverside Highlanders (4-2, 2-1 Away) vs. USC Trojans (8-2, 5-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center – Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: PAC12 Network
UC Riverside vs USC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCR: (+900) | USC: (-1600)
Spread: UCR: +13.5 (-105) | USC: -13.5 (-115)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCR: (27%) | USC: (73%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCR: (N/A) | USC: (+5000)
UC Riverside vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UC Riverside: N/A
UC Riverside vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC defeated UC Riverside, 70-26, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 15, 2012.
- USC is 6-0 all-time in six head-to-head games against UC Riverside.
- UC Riverside is 5-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of USC's last 18 games.
- UC Riverside defeated Hawaii, 70-68, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- USC defeated Arizona State, 73-64, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.