In MLB action on Sunday, the Minnesota Twins face the Texas Rangers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Twins vs Rangers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (62-56) vs. Texas Rangers (54-66)
- Date: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-190) | TEX: (+160)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+106) | TEX: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Twins vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Joe Ryan (9-5), and Kohei Arihara (0-1) answering the bell for the Texas Rangers.
Twins vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (67.9%)
Twins vs Rangers Moneyline
- Minnesota is the favorite, -190 on the moneyline, while Texas is a +160 underdog on the road.
Twins vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are at the Twins, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rangers are +106 to cover the spread, and the Twins are -128.
Twins vs Rangers Over/Under
- The over/under for the Twins versus Rangers game on August 21 has been set at 8.5, with -104 odds on the over and -118 odds on the under.
Twins vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Twins have been favorites in 65 games this season and have come away with the win 41 times (63.1%) in those contests.
- Minnesota has a mark of 14-2 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -190 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 52 of their 108 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rangers have won 48.5% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (33-35).
- Texas is 4-8 (winning just 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +160 or longer.
- Texas has played in 117 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 56 times (56-52-9).