Cover Photo: Getty Images
Twins vs Indians Game Info
Minnesota Twins (40-19, 21-10 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (30-30, 16-14 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Twins vs Indians Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-132) | CLE: (+114)
Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+120) | CLE: +1.5 (-140)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 71% | CLE: 29%
Probable Pitcher: MIN: Martin Perez (7-2, 3.71 ERA) | CLE: Tyler Clippard (0-0, 2.70 ERA)
Twins vs Indians Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 15-4 straight up in its last 19 games.
- Minnesota is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games against Cleveland.
- Minnesota is 12-3 straight up in its last 15 road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cleveland's last five games.
- Cleveland is 5-10 straight up in its last 15 games.
Twins vs Indians Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 5.92 runs per game this season (1st in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 3.98 runs per game this season (26th in MLB).
- Martin Perez has posted a 1-2 record with a 9.13 ERA in his career against Cleveland.
- Tyler Clippard has posted a 2-0 record with a 1.23 ERA in his career against Minnesota.
Twins vs Indians Prop Bet
All Twins-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After the Fourth Inning: Cleveland Indians (+140) – With Tyler Clippard on the mound, the Indians could have a sizable advantage early. Clippard has been fantastic when facing the Minnesota Twins throughout his career, pitching 7 1/3 innings, surrendering just one earned run, and racking up eight Ks. Given how effective Clippard has been against the Twins, Cleveland could jump out to an early lead.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.