Twins vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 8
The Minnesota Twins are among the MLB teams in action on Sunday, versus the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Athletics Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (17-11) vs. Oakland Athletics (10-17)
- Date: Sunday, May 8, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-188) | OAK: (+158)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+126) | OAK: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Twins vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Twins will give the ball to Chris Paddack (1-2) against the Athletics and Daulton Jefferies (1-4).
Twins vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (58.4%)
Twins vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Athletics-Twins, Oakland is the underdog at +158, and Minnesota is -188 playing at home.
Twins vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the runline against the Twins. The Athletics are -152 to cover, and the Twins are +126.
Twins vs Athletics Over/Under
- Twins versus Athletics, on May 8, has an over/under of 7, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Twins have been chosen as favorites in 18 games this year and have walked away with the win 12 times (66.7%) in those games.
- Minnesota has been a -188 moneyline favorite on three occasions this season and won every game.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 12 of their 29 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 36.8% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (7-12).
- Oakland has a record of 4-8 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +158 or longer (33.3%).
- Oakland has played in 24 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 10 times (10-14-0).