The MLB slate on Monday includes the Minnesota Twins taking on the Oakland Athletics.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Twins vs Athletics Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (20-15) vs. Oakland Athletics (15-22)
- Date: Monday, May 16, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Twins vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-126) | OAK: (+108)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+138) | OAK: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Twins vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Chris Archer (0-1) for the Minnesota Twins, and Zach Logue (2-1) for the Oakland Athletics.
Twins vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics (54.4%)
Twins vs Athletics Moneyline
- Minnesota is a -126 favorite on the moneyline, while Oakland is a +108 underdog at home.
Twins vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are at +1.5 on the runline against the Twins. The Athletics are -166 to cover the spread, and the Twins are +138.
Twins vs Athletics Over/Under
- Twins versus Athletics, on May 16, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Twins have been chosen as favorites in 19 games this year and have walked away with the win 13 times (68.4%) in those games.
- Minnesota has a mark of 13-3 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 13 of their 32 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have an 11-16 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40.7% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer, Oakland has gone 7-13 (35%).
- Oakland has combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times this season for a 13-19-1 record against the over/under.