Troy vs South Carolina Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Troy Trojans and South Carolina Gamecocks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Troy vs South Carolina Point Spread
The Gamecocks are 6.5-point home favorites against the Trojans. South Carolina is -114 to cover the spread, while Troy is -106 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Troy vs South Carolina Over/Under
The over/under for the Troy vs South Carolina Week 5 college football matchup is set at 43.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Troy vs South Carolina Moneyline
The Trojans vs Gamecocks moneyline has South Carolina as a -290 favorite, while Troy is the +225 underdog on the road.
Troy vs South Carolina Betting Trends
- South Carolina is 3-0 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Troy.
- South Carolina defeated Troy, 69-24, in their last meeting on Nov. 20, 2010.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Troy's last 17 games.
- South Carolina is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Troy is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- South Carolina is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
Troy vs South Carolina Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TROY: (+225) | SC: (-290)
Spread: TROY: +6.5 (-106) | SC: -6.5 (-114)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TROY: (N/A) | SC: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.