Aspinall vs Spivac Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 36 — Co-Main Event Heavyweight Bout
Tom Aspinall (10-2-0, 8 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Serghei Polar Bear" Spivac (13-2-0, 5 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 1:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Aspinall vs Spivac Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 36 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tom Aspinall: (-290)
- Serghei Spivac: (+225)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Aspinall by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Aspinall by Points: (N/A)
- Aspinall by Submission: (N/A)
- Spivac by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Spivac by Points: (N/A)
- Spivac by Submission: (N/A)
Aspinall vs Spivac Prediction
UFC Vegas 36 Aspinall-Spivac prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tom Aspinall (87%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (79%)
Aspinall vs Spivac Betting Trends & Stats
- Tom Aspinall defeated Andrei Arlovski, by submission, in his most recent fight on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Serghei Spivac defeated Aleksei Oleinik, unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on June 19, 2021.
- Aspinall averages 7.43 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Spivac averages 3.85 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Aspinall averages 3.06 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Spivac averages 3.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Aspinall has a 100% takedown accuracy rate.
- Spivac has a 70% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.