Titans vs Vikings Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 3 NFL Game
By Zach Brunner
Titans vs Vikings Week 3 Game Info
NFL Week 3 Game
Tennessee Titans (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Titans vs Vikings Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (-154) | MIN: (+130)
Spread: TEN: -2.5 (-120) | MIN: +2.5 (+100)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEN: (N/A) | MIN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TEN: (+2400) | MIN: (+3900)
Titans vs Vikings Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Vikings
Titans vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Tennessee's last 15 games.
- Minnesota is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- Minnesota is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
Titans vs Vikings Stats
- Tennessee averaged 24.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Tennessee surrendered 20.6 PPG last season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Minnesota averaged 24.6 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 10 in the NFL).
- Minnesota surrendered 19.4 PPG last season (No. 6 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1000!