Titans vs Texans Week 17 Game Info
NFL Week 17 Game
Tennessee Titans (10-5, 5-2 Away) vs. Houston Texans (4-11, 2-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium — Houston, TX
Titans vs Texans Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (-350) | HOU: (+280)
Spread: TEN: -7 (-115) | HOU: +7 (-105)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEN: (76%) | HOU: (24%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TEN: (+2400) | HOU: (N/A)
Titans vs Texans Expert Prediction & Pick
All Titans-Texans expert predictions and picks are according to Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Texans
Titans vs Texans Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tennessee's last seven games.
- Houston is 5-11 ATS in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last seven games.
Titans vs Texans Stats
- Tennessee is averaging 30.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 26.7 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Houston is averaging 23.1 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 28.2 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.