Timberwolves vs Clippers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 12 NBA Play-In Tournament Game
By Duel Staff
The Minnesota Timberwolves will face the Los Angeles Clippers in NBA action on Tuesday.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Timberwolves vs Clippers Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (46-36) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (42-40)
- Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Venue: Target Center -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Timberwolves vs Clippers Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-146) | LAC: (+124)
- Spread: MIN: -2.5 (-110) | LAC: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 231 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Timberwolves vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 42-38-2 against the spread this year.
- There have been 49 Minnesota games (out of 82) that hit the over this year.
- Los Angeles' record against the spread is 38-42-2.
- Los Angeles has seen 40 of its 82 games go over the point total.
Timberwolves vs Clippers Point Spread
The Timberwolves are hosting the Clippers, and favored by 2.5 points. Minnesota is -110 to cover the spread, with Los Angeles being -110.
Timberwolves vs Clippers Over/Under
Timberwolves versus Clippers on April 12 has an over/under of 231 points, with the over -108 and the under -112.
Timberwolves vs Clippers Moneyline
Los Angeles is a +124 underdog on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -146 favorite at home.